Monday, June 8, 2015

Google Unverify Google My Business Page

When was the last time you logged into your My Business page from Google? Can’t remember when? Well you might want to do it sooner rather then later. Apparently the ever so friendly Google machine is slowly un-verifying inactive My Business pages. Jade Wang, a Employee of Google, posted this: In some cases, we may contact Google My Business users via email to confirm that they are still actively managing...

The following article Google Unverify Google My Business Page was originally published to 28 Circles Service Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is valuable information. I will be sure to log on and verify that I am still active. So surprising that they are doing that but I guess it is a process that needs to be done. Glad at least they send people emails on wether or not they are still active, will also give my wife a heads up.

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO

    ReplyDelete